Website Advertising with The Peter Lang Systemic Community
Advertise your vacancy, training course, event, conference or workshop on our website.
This website provides various means of reaching a wide spectrum of professional groups concerned with the systemic professions and their practices and professional development.
Contact us if you wish to advertise your commercial events using our mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Why advertising with us?
The Peter Lang Systemic Community is a virtual website and network for all professionals with interests and curiosity in the systemic practices. The website provides a range of advertising opportunities. Whether you have a vacancy or course to fill, or a service or product to promote, options are available in a variety of sizes and durations to suit varying budgets and requirements.
Who advertises with us?
Advertisers regularly include: Educational institutions • counselling organisations • local authorities • private healthcare providers • private psychological practices • charities • non-profit organisations.
This is an opportunity to target a specific audience of qualified systemic professionals as well as students in training. We currently have approximately xx professionals linked into the website.
We offer the website as our advertising channels with prices starting from £120.
The website (www.peterlangsystemiccommunity.com) is a useful resource for systemic practitioners and anyone seeking more information about the systemic practices.
Advertising is available for the events calendar (short courses, workshops, conferences and events searchable by location and date) and for training courses pages (training courses leading to professional qualifications). The advertising pages can be viewed online by professionals who have signed up to the website community.
To discuss your advertising requirements please contact Benedicte Schilling or Simon Burton on 0044 – (0)1603 667 072 or email email@example.com
Price list for Website advertising www.peterlangsystemiccommunity.com
Website listing on the jobs, events or training courses page
Training course: £120 Price per training course (leading to a level of qualification)
Event: £120 Price per short course, workshop, conference or event.
CPD short course, workshop, conference or other event. Adverts may include relevant logos supplied by the advertiser (which may appear at no more than 500 pixels wide x 150 pixels high).
Adverts placed on our website run for two months unless the information within the advert becomes out of date prior to the end of those months (i.e. closing date for the date of the event, the closing date for applications to a course of study).
Adverts may be extended for additional months at 25% discount off rate card. Web adverts are generally uploaded within 72 hours of receipt of final copy and content.
Adverts appear within a page listing all adverts and link to a page dedicated to the specific job, training course or event.
Payment is required within 28 days and may be made by cheque or BACS. If your organisation requires suppliers to be pre-approved before placing advertising please contact Benedicte Schilling or Simon Burton on firstname.lastname@example.org for our details.
Website advertising will be invoiced once your advert is uploaded to the website.
Terms and conditions
The term “advertiser” refers to the party who is booking the advertising space and who is responsible for payment. The term “publisher” refers to Schilling CTS Ltd.
- Advertisements must conform to the British Code of Advertising Practice and must accurately reflect the product and/or service being advertised.
- Advertisements are subject to the publisher’s approval, which will not be unreasonably withheld; they must also be recognisable as an advertisement and not resemble editorial matter. The publisher reserves the right not to accept advertising which is in opposition to the ethos of the association or in any way detrimental to the association.
- All claims made in advertisements must be true, accurate and capable of being supported by appropriate evidence and must be made available to the publisher upon request.
- The publication of an advertisement by the publisher does not constitute endorsement of the advertiser, its products or services by the publisher.
- The publisher reserves the right to increase advertisement rates, to amend the terms and conditions and to amend publication dates at any time.
- The publisher will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by amendment, error, late publication or non-publication from any cause whatsoever.
- The publisher will not accept liability for any error on the part of third parties and/or inaccurate copy instructions.
- The publisher reserves the right to publish the most appropriate copy should complete artwork not be received or artwork set in-house not be approved by the stipulated time.
- Prices are subject to change at any time prior to (but not after) acceptance of your order.
- Space reserved by an advertiser must be paid in full upon demand where the advertisement is not published due to an act and/or omission by the advertiser. Cancellation of an advert will not incur any cost if this occurs within one week of the booking deadline.
- Invoices are payable within 28 days of invoicing date. If the payment has not been received by this date, credit facilities may be withdrawn and all further credit facilities withheld until payment has been received.
- If the advertiser’s organisation requires a purchase order number in order for invoices to be paid, adverts may not be printed or published on the Peter Lang Systemic Community website prior to supply of the necessary order number and space may only be provisionally reserved. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to inform the publisher if their organisation will not pay invoices without a purchase order.
- Credit facilities may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- Schilling CTS Ltd. reserves the right to charge interest on all amounts outstanding beyond the payment date(s) shown on its invoices. Interest and administration of unpaid debts charges will be applied in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
Address: Schilling CTS Ltd., 13 Langley Walk, Norwich NR2 4NH, Norfolk, United Kingdom. Company No. 05 07 40 31